Passengers, you have rights!
- You have the right to remain silent.
- When in doubt, do not answer questions about your citizenship or immigration status or sign any paperwork without the advice of a lawyer.
- If you have valid immigration papers, you can provide them. Never provide false documents.
- You can refuse a search of your belongings by saying "I do not consent to a search."
- You have the right to record video of immigration agents as long as you don't interfere with them.
Tell your fellow passengers they have rights and should use them.