A federal court has issued a preliminary injunction blocking the suspension of a Cape Elizabeth High School student for so-called bullying after she posted a note in the girl’s bathroom about sexual assault among students.
Norris v. Cape Elizabeth School District, et al.
Zachary Heiden, Emma Bond
October 13, 2019
U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- pdfVerified Complaint.pdf
- pdfVerified Complaint - Att D Oct 11 Letter .pdf
- pdfVerified Complaint - Att C Oct 9 Letter .pdf
- pdfVerified Complaint - Att B October 4 Letter .pdf
- pdfVerified Complaint - Att A Sept 20 Letter .pdf
- pdfMotion for TRO FINAL.pdf
- pdfMotion for TRO - Porter Decl. .pdf
- pdf10.9.2019 Appeal Letter.pdf
- pdfFirst Circuit Court of Appeals Decision_Norris v. Cape Elizabeth School District.pdf